madrid times

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The honey moon is over

Well my friends the honeymoon period is finally over and its time for the grind.

I wont be posting day articles any more as they are a long read for you, a hassle for me and kinda of pointless unless they have real juice, so from now on ill be scribbling in my phone what goes on as it happend's to give to you guys.

Last week nothing major really happened except meeting new mates, again got destroyed quite alot courtesy of €0.95 sangria, selling (pawning) my psp, and Dorahty (juels mate) from bristol also emigrating over here. She can speak fluent french, english, and is approaching high spanish so im laughing again because of the more help.

All drinking stops till my birthday which is......oh shit.....next Tuesday the 28th. I think im going to hide that little fact from people over here or ill end up with a machine for a liver.

Anyway as i said, as it happens when it happens you'll know about it.

latas

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://tcatwf.spaces.live.com

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hear you've got the hives! That's a bummer man!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home