madrid times

Saturday, December 16, 2006

pump pump/hamlet state of mind


















Every one already told me, my teachers, my friends, the natives, even the books im currently studying from, they all say the best way to improve my spanish is intercambio's which is to talk to a native and tty and converse. They will correct you, give you advise, and iron out any bad habbits.
But after all this it takes me till now to twig on, even after intercambio isbeing near screamed at me in every bar, and evey website i go to.

So i snatched up 4 hours worth in one night and already my spanish has been pumped up to the point that im speaking an hour a day, and when i go to my friends house to play pro evo, his girlfriend forces me to speak to her only in spanish which hurts after a while but knowledge is power.

Lately Ive just been working then coming home or intercambio nothing else but yesterday, after coming from my mates house, the bus went past the royal palace and we seen a fire event.
The following pictures are what we saw, me at school getting joke and various intercambios tonight im going again, plus a concert:


http://www.ojosdebrujo.com/

and a club with free enterence so should be bangin.

This might be my last post before i come back but i might get a load of new info and pictures tonight for you eyes to feed on like starving pigs with tape worm, as i know you love the pics of madrid, i do need a new camera though :(.

Oh and just found out how to do video its minor just practicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home