madrid times

Friday, May 11, 2007

El puta ladrones they stole my picture creatiting device!!!



Yes thats right fans , 2 weeks after canada real, I went to Valencia (the nearest beach to Madrid....2 hours away), and my phone...got....jacked!!!! Even before I got to the Hostaaaaall its gonnnnnneeee. I felt levels of violence never before reached, but decided to put down on lock and take it out the alcohol that night. Looking at the good side my bro will shortly be chucking me his camera fone with a better camera on it so you know....silver lining and all that. Valencia was the shit, i mean it, it was the absolutely shit!! JUst walking round you feel happy, but thats obviously cos its a beach town. That was in the day, in the night, compared to Madrid its nothing, but it has got night clubs with sharks swimming round, a beach (i feel Madrid is robbed so had to mention that again), an elegant style to it, and.....the greatest building of all time which is currently my screen saver, the aquarium-science-museum-opera house!!!! check the pics (obviously not mine)

Oh and update on me, my teaching job ends june 22, so im scrambling to find an engineering job quick, or its surviving as a freelance teacher till i get dimes to either come back to Bristol, or go Miami, or a new adventure in Berlin. Send in your votes in what you think i should do? I love this place more than anywhere so it will be hard if i have to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home