madrid times

Friday, April 13, 2007

Back to Btown



















As alot of you know, i came back for a bit, nothing special just worked my ass into the ground to finally be free of every debt I have, so i can plan the (clear my throat!!) Kenya, Japan, Miami, Himalayas, Brazil, and Goa trip im thinking of. Yup punching well above my belt but i need knowledge!! Madrid will always be my base, and i will come back to Bristol but only for visits. Enjoy da fotos....P.S i haven't forgotten the orange lot, Sonia, Tom, Marcus, mouse, Chris, Ren, Raj, Vespa, Simon's....When im back next time you get vip treatment...you know what? your fotos are going on here too, just to honor you bloodseeds!!! P.P.s Bruda Alex and Sista Gron im gonna plague yous!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Irena Trdin said...

Damn boy you've become a PARTY ANIMAL!!!! :D We have to do some clubin' in MAD MAD MADRID!!! :D Before you leave for all your destinations...:D

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home