madrid times

Monday, January 15, 2007

IM BAAAAAAACK.






Ok so many of you already know im back in Madrid....for a while actually, and i've been hounded to update this thing so i will.

Because so many things have happened in the week that i've returned here, the report will be sporadic.

Ok i returned last Monday (8th i think), and in true Madrid style luck abandons me to death!!

The moment i get in the country i have no credit left in my phone, i cant find a shop to put credit on, i call my friend to let him know im back, but his house mate answers and instead of asking

"aghh house was you christmas mate? etc"

i get

" hello, is this Dwayne? so you are playing football thursday or not?"

charming!!!

I got to a place where i thought theyd have a shop for credit....and they did yaaayy,
but as i said my luck ran out, had 1 digit wrong, and now some lucky mofo is having the time of his life ringing up Algeria or somewhere courtesy of my wallet.

Was supposed to meet up with some friend from england but with no credit, and no money there was no way.


The next day started off with an even worse surprise, i forgot that i would have new kids in school so the whole class had changed. Where are all my babies gone?
my talented but mischievous students had be replaced by some group of charlatans that think they can merk me by not having a clue how to speak any English. I was beyond gutted, on the up side, the teacher this time was infinitely hotter, and likes to get up close and personal, and chat alot more. During the week i tried to accept the kids more and them, me by teaching them incy wincy spider, and various other fun games and songs, but it still didnt feel the same, plus this new teacher likes me to get involved under her supervision so the free style lesson have gone out the window (but as you know i look on the bright side, and my eyes feed down on her sight like starving, tape-worm, infected jackals.

Another upside was after 2 days of no Dwayne, the previous students are feeling the loss, this was evident as when i walked past a class room, one of them caught a glimpse of me and shouted my name. The rest of the class started to go into a frenzy and all i heard as i continued to walk was the teacher shouting at them to calm down but being ignored. I stopped walking and went back to show my face, and was greeted with hellos and hugs. That easily made my day, and the next day a similar thing happened with the second class so things were on the up.


Then things were on the down as that night i went to the pub and Liverpool got abused by arsenal AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Then they were on the up again, as first my mates all rolled in, then i got TOLD we were going Barcelona that weekend, then another friend phoned me p and brought another 4 people so we had a party of 11 people chilling and chatting so i got new friends again.

Not a bad week so far but more to come after the break.

Now feed your eyes you garglers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home